- Worship with The Lord’s Supper
- Collection of Non-Perishable Food Items for Sharing and Caring Food Bank
1st Tuesday / Thursday (September – May):
- Presbyterian Women’s (PW) Circles (see calender for specific times and meeting places)
- Bible Study for 2019-2020: “Love Carved in Stone: A Fresh Look at the Ten Commandments” by Rev. Eugenia Gamble
PW Birthday Luncheon: Monthly birthday’s are celebrated together at different local restaurants
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Sunday School for all ages (Christian Education Building “F1”)
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Adult Choir Practice (Holbrook Hall “H2,3”)
- 10:00 a.m. – Worship (Sanctuary “S1)
- 11:15 a.m. – Friendship Time with light refreshments (“F1,2”)
- 9:00 a.m. – Cookie Bakers (Kitchen, “F2”)
- 1:00 p.m.– Prayer Group (Parlor, “F2”)
7:00 a.m. – Men’s Breakfast (Neighborhood Cafe)
What’s Coming Soon!
- August 25th, 2019 (Sunday) 3:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m.: Ice Cream Social and Hymn Sing (Fellowship Hall “F2”) Blood Drive (sign up on the Willing Wall*)
The “Willing Wall” is located at the rear entrance of the Sanctuary. It provides an opportunity for those interested in particular activities in the Church to sign-up if they are “willing” to participate!
Look at the summer Bible Study schedule. It’s exciting to have our Elders facilitate the studies. Each week is an opportunity to engage a different topic. Plan to attend, it will be a blessing to you and to our elders!
- August 20th, 2019 (Tuesday) 2:00 p.m. “Does Science Conflict with Religion” – Mayrelizbeth Pryor
- August 28th, 2019 (Wednesday) 6:00 p.m. “Meet George Washington” – Steve Cahoon