Please take a moment to watch this Worship Service. Let us Worship the Lord!
Below is the Ministry Assignments for 2023:
Please continue to give tithes and offerings. There is still a need to keep facilities running, bills paid, and staff compensation as they work from home and the Church Office.
We encourage everyone to give using the online giving option. To learn more about online giving please click on the Give Now from the above menu or by clicking on the the following link: Give Now
- Worship with The Lord’s Supper
- Collection of Non-Perishable Food Items for Sharing and Caring Food Bank
Joy Circle Meets at 9:45 a.m.
1st Tuesday / Thursday (September – May):
- Presbyterian Women’s (PW) Circles (see calender for specific times and meeting places)
- Fellowship Committee meets from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Shalom meets from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
PW Birthday Luncheon: Monthly birthday’s are celebrated together at different local restaurants
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Sunday School for all ages (Christian Education Building “F1”)
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Adult Choir Practice (Holbrook Hall “H2,3”)
- 10:00 a.m. – Worship (Sanctuary “S1)
- 11:15 a.m. – Friendship Time with light refreshments (“F1,2”)
- 9:45 a.m. – Joy Circle (First Tuesday)
- 12:30 p.m. – Cookie Baking to Distribute to Local Hunger Programs
- 12:00 p.m. – Prayer Group
- 2:00 p.m. – Fellowship Circle (First Thursday)
What’s Coming Soon!
- Stay Tuned for Upcoming Events
The “Willing Wall” is located at the rear entrance of the Sanctuary. It provides an opportunity for those interested in particular activities in the Church to sign-up if they are “willing” to participate!