Recent Requests: Tyler Evans, Kara Parker Bell, Kathy Tolbert, Rev. Schuler and John Schuler, Tom Kellenberger, Theresa Nicks, Kim Mitchell and her son Juston Mitchell, Richard Grimsley, Shannon Free, Tiffany Buffington, Kim Woelfershein, Jenna, The Brister Family, Diane Lambert, Eugene Daughtry, Leon Haynes, Donnette Hughes, Clark Petteway, John Weaver, Todd Messiner, Nathaniel, Audrey, and Christopher Moran, Julie Noffsinger Andrews, Grace Moran, Garrick Huggins, Dennis Giltner, Quinn Robinson, Renken Family, Lauren White Noffsinger, Doris Williamson, Jennifer Pruitt, Laura Asher, Jennifer Cross, JoAnne Hardy, Stephanie Shaw, Marsha Dale, Terry Mitchell, and Irene Hoff
Please continue to give tithes and offerings. There is still a need to keep facilities running, bills paid, and staff compensation as they work from home and the Church Office.
We encourage everyone to give using the online giving option. To learn more about online giving please click on the Give Now from the above menu or by clicking on the the following link: Give Now
- Worship with The Lord’s Supper
- Collection of Non-Perishable Food Items for Sharing and Caring Food Bank
Joy Circle Meets at 9:45 a.m.
1st Tuesday / Thursday (September – May):
- Presbyterian Women’s (PW) Circles (see calender for specific times and meeting places)
- Fellowship Committee meets from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Shalom meets from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
PW Birthday Luncheon: Monthly birthday’s are celebrated together at different local restaurants
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Sunday School for all ages (Christian Education Building “F1”)
- 8:45-9:45 a.m. – Adult Choir Practice (Holbrook Hall “H2,3”)
- 10:00 a.m. – Worship (Sanctuary “S1)
- 11:15 a.m. – Friendship Time with light refreshments (“F1,2”)
- 9:00 a.m. – Cookie Bakers (Kitchen, “F2”)
- 1:00 p.m.– Prayer Group (Parlor, “F2”)
7:00 a.m. – Men’s Breakfast (Neighborhood Cafe)
What’s Coming Soon!
- Stay Tuned for Upcoming Events
The “Willing Wall” is located at the rear entrance of the Sanctuary. It provides an opportunity for those interested in particular activities in the Church to sign-up if they are “willing” to participate!